Dartford Football Academy
The Leigh Academy and Dartford Football Club have created a new and exciting opportunity for male and female students who wish to develop their football skills alongside a challenging academic programme in Post 16.
If you are interested in applying for a place to join Post 16 at The Leigh Academy we would like to invite you to an application meeting, where you will be able to discuss your subject choices and your intended progression route.
Our aim is to enable students to develop their skills and achieve qualifications so they can progress and successfully make the transition to the next stage of their lives, whether that is at university, apprenticeships, employment or a professional football career.
As a Leigh Academy student you will:
- Benefit from access to great facilities and high-quality teaching;
- Have high expectations and ambitious aspirations for your own success;
- Be supported to fulfil your personal potential, both academically and as a young adult.
- 5 or more GCSEs Grade A*-C (9-4) including English and Maths;
- Complete a successful football trial at Dartford Football Club.
* Choose one subject from Block A, one from Block B and one from Block C, all to be studied at The Leigh Academy. Some subjects require a minimum GCSE Grade B.
Year 12: Block A
|Social & Cultural
|IT in a Global Society||IBD|
Year 12: Block B
|English Language &
|Health & Social Care – (S)||BTEC|
Year 12: Block C
|Health & Social Care – (D)||BTEC|
|Environmental Systems &