Take your first steps on the road towards a rewarding career, and earn while you learn and as a Human Resources Apprentice at FM Conway Ltd
Located at our Sevenoaks Head Office, our Higher Apprenticeship in HR will provide you with a solid grounding in HR administration and advice. Working with an experienced team you will have hands on experience from day one doing a real job as a valuable member of our team. You will receive on-going training at work as well as learning in a college environment studying for professional Human Resources qulaifications as a student member of the CIPD.
What’s in it for me?
- Generous salary and benefits including on site gym and staff restaurant.
- Recognised professional qualifications.
- Structured learning and development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from experienced colleagues.
- Be involved in high profile schemes and projects.
- Be part of a growing and innovative organisation.
- Grow and develop your career beyond your apprenticeship years.
- Business enrichment programme.
- You could win our Apprentice of the year award!
- Flexible start dates between July and September 2017.
What does a Human Resources Apprentice do?
As the HR team first point of contact you will quickly develop strong working relationships with teams across our business. Assisting with queries, responding to or redirecting correspondence sent to the HR email address, and supporting business projects, this is a busy and varied role.
You will provide administration support for all HR processes and documentation such as offers of employment, contracts of employment, pensions and benefits information. You will manage the HR systems and reports and be responsible for the administration and documentation of employee relations activities such as disciplinary and grievance matters.
Studying part time, as a student member of the CIPD, you will obtain a level 3 certificate in Human Resource Practice and have the opportunity for further professional study to level 5 when this is completed.
If you have at least 2 A levels at grade C or above together with strong administration skills, and are interested in developing a career in HR then this is a great place to start.
Applications should be made on the attached application form and returned to email@example.com by Friday 7th July 20174.