Have you finished your A Levels and started looking for your first real permanent job? The Treasury & Banking Team within the Finance department are looking for a school leaver to join our Apprenticeship scheme in our Chelmsford office. The Apprentice will support the team and will give a practical introduction to the finance function of an investment firm, while providing early exposure to a range of challenging business experiences. The scheme is designed to kick start individuals careers within the Financial Services industry by providing insight and understanding of our business. We are looking for motivated individuals who will work hard to develop their career within M&G.
- Completion of daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of accurate accounting records
- Adherence to client money rules through monitoring and reconciliation of client money accounts
- Cash balance monitoring and reporting in accordance with internal policies
- Management of foreign currency balances
- Collation and input of electronic bank transfers through the relevant banking systems
- Administration of new bank account set-ups
- Maintain signatories and mandates of existing bank accounts
- Project participation and ad-hoc departmental tasks
How to Apply
To join us you will need to have achieved or be predicted 240 UCAS points (96 2017 UCAS points); demonstrate the drive and motivation to achieve in a challenging role.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time