To be accepted into the 3aaa Apprenticeships’ applicant pool, you must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent.
This must include English and Maths and you must demonstrate a proven passion for marketing, advertising or digital and social media.
Our Digital Marketer Apprenticeship is designed to equip you with the fundamentals of Digital Marketing. Throughout your 3aaa Apprenticeship, you will be taught by learning mentors who have real life industry experience, who will support you in developing a career in Digital Marketing and give you the skills you need to succeed.
Over the course of 15 months, you will cover topics in your local 3aaa Apprenticeship training academy such as; social media concepts, branding, sales, segmentation and strategy. You will also cover online learning materials on the business environment, digital marketing tool tutorials and online security.
You will work alongside the PR & Comms and ICT team to produce effective and engaging multimedia content and have the opportunity to develop your creative skills further during this apprenticeship as well as the chance to be involved in some amazing design projects from start to finish.
- Engage with staff across the organisation to create original content.
- Support design projects that involves print, digital signage, logos, branding, brochures & ads and infographics.
- Maintain media and IT devices within service areas supported.
- Increase following and likes online and social media
- Support Internal marketing projects, social media platforms
- Use YouTube and videography
- Work independently and as part of a team
- To use Adobe creative suites to produce work (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Investigate and diagnose problems
Click HERE to find out more about becoming a Digital Marketer