The deadline for applications is 31st May 2018.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to start a career in Property, allowing you to gain a qualification and experience whilst earning a wage!
JLL is a global real estate firm dealing with selling, buying, leasing, valuing and managing all types of real estate/property, such as the Shard, Olympic Park, Bluewater Shopping Centre, warehouse and distribution centres, hotels, student accommodation and affordable housing schemes.
Training to be Provided
Degree Apprenticeship Level / Level 6 Surveying Apprenticeship (RICS Accredited)
Link to professional registration – Successful apprentices will become chartered Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
The entry requirement for the apprenticeship will typically be a minimum of three A2 levels at Grade C or higher or their equivalent
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Personable and enjoys working as part of a team
- Proactive attitude and willing to go the “extra mile”
- Have a keen interest in construction and real estate
As a surveyor, you never really know where your job will take you next and with so many specialisms to choose from, there is something for everyone, from the environment to planning and development, to valuation to project management.
The main duties and tasks of a surveyor are:
- To provide professional advice and recommendations to clients relating to land, property or construction
- To manage client instructions from engagement to completion
- To liaise with other professionals
- To negotiate contracts and prices
- To analyse data relating to land, buildings or construction
- To follow due diligence in providing advice to clients
- To undertake detailed inspections of buildings, land or construction
- To analyse information from inspections or visits to buildings, land and construction sites
- Future Prospects
Upon successful completion of this Apprenticeship you will become a Chartered Surveyor within JLL working in one of the Commercial, Residential, Building Surveying or Quantity Surveying business lines.